Friday, September 4, 2009
A Few Things!
I have a few things to say today!!!! I thought I'd make them colorful, too!
1) I am so glad the first week of school is over with!
2) I am so glad it's a long weekend!!!!
3) I sold some beads to someone in Vilnius, Lithuania - how cool is that? Your beads are on their way today!
4) The engineer received this email from someone last night - take a look:
"can you please send me an abstract on GRID COMPUTING WITHIN 4 HOURS....PLEASE"
So, the engineer works at a university and is fairly famous in his field - can you imagine getting this from someone - at 2am??!!??!?! This someone is apparently a student from a foreign university who apparently doesn't realize how small the world is!
5) I am going to Maryland tomorrow for a fun B&B overnight near Deep Creek - I've never been there.
6) I'll have some beads on etsy later today and yes, the dust is free!!!!!
Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop! I'm also...
Appropriately, Jenny provided us with kintsugi hearts for the Art Elements February Component of the Month. But not just any hearts - b...
I really didn't have a lot of creative time this month as I had a bunch of concrete work done at my house and, I don't know about yo...