Friday, September 4, 2009
A Few Things!
I have a few things to say today!!!! I thought I'd make them colorful, too!
1) I am so glad the first week of school is over with!
2) I am so glad it's a long weekend!!!!
3) I sold some beads to someone in Vilnius, Lithuania - how cool is that? Your beads are on their way today!
4) The engineer received this email from someone last night - take a look:
"can you please send me an abstract on GRID COMPUTING WITHIN 4 HOURS....PLEASE"
So, the engineer works at a university and is fairly famous in his field - can you imagine getting this from someone - at 2am??!!??!?! This someone is apparently a student from a foreign university who apparently doesn't realize how small the world is!
5) I am going to Maryland tomorrow for a fun B&B overnight near Deep Creek - I've never been there.
6) I'll have some beads on etsy later today and yes, the dust is free!!!!!
It was my turn to choose the Theme of the Month for the Art Elements monthly challenge, and I chose Sunflowers! Why not? They're nice an...
Diana Ptaszynski had a great idea, instead of a Tacky Christmas Sweater blog hop, a Tacky Holiday Earring blog hop! I was on it. I had idea...
Time for another Component of the Month - this time Lesley sent us these awesome shell cabs/pendants. I chose a cabochon, I just can't ...