Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Buttons




I made these buttons a long time ago, you may remember a post about them. They aren't real buttons in that they aren't big enough to actually use on a knitting project, or even for clasps for bracelets, but you can use them for decorations. I can see a cute knitted hat, or a bracelet bead, or something like that. They are for sale in my etsy store. I'll be making more soon!

Both kids are off to school and I am going to take a walk (I think!!!) and make some beads. Then it will be time for a very busy afternoon and evening - soccer game, saxophone lesson and special black belt class.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute!

For The Love of Beads said...

Adorable! Great idea!

Emi

Cindy said...

Very nice, Sue. I had not seen these when you may have posted them before. I'd love to see more in (gulp, I have to face the fact that summer's ending) Fall colors! :-)
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

stregata said...

These are really sweet, Sue!

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

These buttons are super, super cute! Love them!
Hugs, Sanda xx

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

These buttons are super, super cute! Love them!
Hugs, Sanda xx

Katie said...

dang me and the stupid budget I put myself on :o) you have a lot of cute beads in your shop right now...hopefully, some of them will still be there on Friday (when I get my fun money)... :o)

Marie Cramp said...

I love the new beads you have put in your store. I am waiting for some money to come in before I can get some more. I can't wait to try out the glass studio here in town, I can not wait to try making more it was so fun :)

Marie