Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bead Soup

My bead soup arrived from my partner, Krista Quantrill! It only took a week to go from Canada to Pittsburgh, and mine only took a week to get to her.  We mailed them on the same day, and they both arrived on the same day - that's too funny!

Here's what she sent me.  The focal is a really cool ceramic greek focal, there's wood, swarovski pearls, copper rice beads, two very cool patinated copper beads, the patinated clasp and really cool czech blue-green melons.  I love the soup!  Can't wait to get started!

We both happened to send our soup in pink packaging, really funny coincidence again!

This is the teaser shot I published a few days ago:

And here's what I sent to Krista:

Another funny coincidence, we both sent the same color scheme!  I'm looking forward to seeing what we both make out of our soup!

4 comments:

Niky Sayers said...

Both really lovely looking soups love the colours

Kaybree said...

This is going to be fun! I have so many ideas. I'm glad we're in the last reveal - I will have lots of time to play with my pretty soup!

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

I love what you sent and received-both are fantastic soups! Great color palettes too. I look forward to seeing what you create.

CraftyHope said...

That's really funny that you sent the same colors. Of course, I don't mind at all. That shade of blue is divine and I know you will work wonders with it.