Saturday, January 12, 2013

52 Weeks - Focus On Life - Week 2 - Pick Your Word



Sally Russick is hosting a weekly photo challenge, Focus on Life, and I am taking part.  This is week 2.  Our prompt was to Pick Your Word.  This is easy this week!!!!!!!  I have been spending any "free" time, meaning I have time and I feel like it, to organize my house.  I have this overwhelming urge to be "moveable".  Not sure why.  I don't plan on moving.  I would never get another mortgage at this point!  If I do move, it would have to be cash and a smaller place, for sure!  But thank you Sally for giving me an easy one after last week's self-portrait!

3 comments:

Crafty Gal Linda said...

Theres that word again! Lol great picture.

Lorelei said...

It's my word this year too!! My house is a disaster. I can relate!
I wonder what we'll do with ourselves once it's all done. MORE BEADING YAY!!

Cindy said...

Sue - you picked a great word! And one that I actually spent a good portion of the day doing! I got so fed up with the mess in my studio and couldn't procrastinate any longer....so I've been organizing! :-)
Looking forward to your pictures - and beads - this year!

Inuit

Forgot to add my Inuit piece to the keep your sanity post, here it is!