Sunday, May 27, 2012

Art Bead Scene Challenge - The Italian's House

This month's Art Bead Scene Challenge is The Italian's House by Maurice Utrillo. I actually completed my piece before the deadline this month! I can't believe it! I always say I'm going to, and can count on one hand the number of times I actually got it done!  I really like this painting - I have never heard of him before, but I enjoy the painting!


Italian's House at Monmarte by Maurice Utrillo


So here's my piece!  I used this little house ceramic bead (and I wish I could remember who I bought it from) that works perfectly.  I also used some tiger iron beads I receive in the last bead swap from Donna Hanna.  I used a green recycled glass bead as well as a green agate pumpkin bead, and they are all separated by moss green seed beads.  I had fun with this one!  Hope you enjoyed it!

 

3 comments:

Sharyl said...

Sue, love your bracelet and the sweet white house!

Patti Van said...

This is beautiful...so rustic...just like the painting!!!

Sandra said...

beautiful!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...