Thursday, July 7, 2011

Virus

Today my computer received the gift of a trojan horse virus. Because of the bad behavior, the computer is now residing at Best Buy for a week of reprogramming by the Geek Squad. I am on my laptop and don't have all my photo editing programs, etc. on it. Therefore, I don't know if I'll be able to post any photos of any new items or bugs. But I will keep you informed without photos if I have to!

In the meantime, please feel free to take advantage of the web site sale I have going on - just click on the link to your right!

4 comments:

Copper Diem said...

that sucks! hope your computer feels better soon! (do they make get well cards for that?)

Barbara Lewis said...

I feel your pain! Just think, it wasn't that long ago when we used encyclopedias, sent telex messages, and used word processors! or at least it doesn't seem that long ago for me. :-) Hang in there! That should be the tagline for the Geek Squad. LOL

Preserve Jewelry Studio said...

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope BB can find the source.

Sally Russick said...

I was in the same boat with a nasty virus that wiped out my computer at work last week! The guy at the computer shop called and simply said "It's too far gone!" It's ashame that people feel the need to make these virus!
Hope you get your computer back soon!