Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beads 2011 and Happy Easter


OMG! I received a copy of Beads 2011 in the mail yesterday - I failed to notice that on the label it said "Advertising." I thought it was the copy I ordered for myself. It wasn't - it was my copy from the magazine because, are you ready? I.AM.IN.IT!!!!! I was so excited! I can't believe it. I hadn't heard from them so I just assumed I wouldn't be in it and decided to try again next year! So imagine my surprise! I have some enameled pieces in the issue, plus a lampworked bead I made that resembles the ocean - one of my signature beads! I just had to post about it, I am so happy!!! And there are so many wonderful beads in this magazine, by so many wonderful people that you all know!

Also, Happy Easter to everyone!

19 comments:

artybecca said...

congrats!!! how exciting!

Marian Hertzog said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

SummersStudio said...

Congratulations!!!!

Marie Cramp said...

Congratulations! I guess that means I may be getting an issue in the mail! I hope so. A few people have mentioned that I have a few pieces in it, so I can't wait!!

Happy Easter!

mairedodd said...

congratulations sue! so well deserved and what a nice surprise!

Norma's Clay said...

Congratulations!

pam ferrari said...

Congrats! Your Hilton bead is special!

Mellisa said...

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my copy but took a good flip through the issue at the bookstore last week :)

ewabeads said...

Just picked up my copy this past week! Congrats! Love your beads!

SueBeads said...

Thank you all so much! I was so surprised and thrilled!

Noemi said...

That is fantastic!! Congratulations!!
You well deserve it!

The Clay Chick said...

YAY for you!

Jen V. said...

Girl, you're not just in it, you're all over it!!! I love the pieces that you have in there because they really represent your style and your growing span of "fire" work!! Congrats!!

Malin de Koning said...

Congratulations Sue! What a wonderful treat to be surprised like that. I am so happy for you. Now I am longing even more for the copy I ordered last week. Hope it doesn't take too long for it to arrive. All my best!

barbarasfernald.com said...

Congratulations Sue. That is so cool!!! I'll have to see where I can pick up a copy!

TesoriTrovati said...

Yea! Me, too! I am in there and was just blown away by it. I feel exceedingly blessed to be surrounded by so many talented friends!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Sally said...

Congratulations Sue! This is fantastic!!

Happy Easter!!

Jennifer Cameron said...

CONGRATS! THAT IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME (yes I'm yelling because I am seriously excited for you).

My Life Under the Bus said...

What great news!!! Congrats : )

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...