Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rings 'n Things Blog Partner Challenge


Rings and Things recently announced their October Challenge for Blog Partners, and I was lucky enough to be picked! They included some glass bezels and tiles, as well as some bails to use with them. Yesterday I got busy and make this magnet set out of the tiles I received. I used some Tim Coffey special paper from JoAnn's. I think they turned out great! I took the photo before I put the magnets on the back, so they would photo well!

6 comments:

stregata said...

They are really lovely, Sue!

Nadiaher said...

vraiment un trés beau travail!

JMoni63959 said...

Beautiful job Sue! Tough challenge, but your creativity shines once again pretty girl!!!
Love,
Me........

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

They're beautiful! I've been thinking of making my own magnets too! The design possibilities are endless!

Dave Robertson said...

Great stuff, Sue! Thanks so much for sharing these in your blog. We look forward to more & more people trying out our design challenges :)

--Dave at Rings & Things

marshal devid devid said...

Very cool post. I just recently started following your blog, but I look forward to contributing more in the future,visit:glass tile