Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stink Eye, Bead Trends and Sale


I wasn't in the greatest mood on Sunday when I sat down to make beads, and the first bead I made was the one above. It didn't really start out to be a stink eye (or evil eye bead) but it was just what I needed to get myself motivated and laugh a bit!

I received my advanced copies of December 2009 Bead Trends today - Yay! What a beautiful magazine. It's so classy, I really like it! I have a Christmas-themed bracelet and earring set on page 116 you should check out! Also, you can buy the magazines as a download too, for a much nicer price. Me, I like to actually hold the magazines and flip through them - I sit at my computer enough as it is!!!!! The beads I used are Winterberry Sparkle and some are in the etsy store right now, or you can order them on the SueBeads Web Site!

The surprise 15% off sale is still listed for all beads in the lampwork beads section of the etsy store - probably later tonight I am going to switch it to another section, so if you want any bead sets on sale, you should probably grab them now!

1 comment:

PaulineD said...

Thanks for the link for ordering online mags, they take so long to arrive here in Australia that I do like to buy some things in PDF format. Nothing does beat laying in bed reading a mag though!

Had to indulge in your etsy store too, you are my very first buy!