Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beads and Tagged


I listed some more pairs in the etsy store - I think these are great for low-cost holiday gifts! I'll be listing some more later today, as well. Also, I have been tagged by Leslie at Bei Mondi (who I am meeting tomorrow for lunch!) to tell you seven things you may not know about me! So here goes!

1. I am incredibly afraid of heights - that being said, whenever I travel and there's a tall thing to climb (Tower of London, Warwick Castle, Leaning Tower of Pisa) I will do it because I'm there!

2. I am incredibly allergic to cats, but I love them so much. I hope someday to get two more - I really miss my Tom and BooBoo.

3. I have a Master's Degree in Human Resources and I really HATE the business world.

4. I have never taken an art class (after elementary school), but think I do pretty well on my beads and with color, if I do say so myself! I have taken classes at the Pittsburgh Glass Center.

5. At the end of the day, sometimes my guilty pleasure is to watch reality tv - Survivor and The Hills. My engineer teases me about this. Sneers, really...

6. I absolutely love the Caribbean and those tasty rum drinks they make and snorkeling and watching my engineer have a great time scuba diving - and this year, the engineer and I are going to miss our couple-time trip. I'm sad about that.

7. Even though I say he looks like a rat, or a chipmunk, I talk to the gerbil sometimes and enjoy giving him treats, because I actually think he likes me!

1 comment:

Leslie @ Bei Mondi said...

That's great that you can get the strength to tackle the fear of heights. I bet it makes your trips even more memorable to say that you went all the way to the top.

Can't wait to see you at lunch tomorrow!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...