Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Large Hole Beads







I've been making some larger hole beads for a client of mine who makes beaded dog leads - a really cool idea - and I thought I'd share some photos. These will be available on my website (suebeads.com) and I will be making many of my designer beads in this style. The hole measures almost 5mm and is perfect for those pandora, biagi, troll, etc., bracelets. They also look great on the necklaces, or on ball-chain necklaces too. Even leather! If you have a suggestion for another style, let me know! At first they were hard, but now I'm really liking making them! I do spacers in this size, too!



No comments:

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...