Friday, August 1, 2008

Buy Beads and Stand Up 2 Cancer


For the month of August, all bead sales will result in a $1.00 donation to standup2cancer.org. Right now, the U.S. is choosing to spend our money on things other than research into illness and disease. Europe does quite well in this arena; however, US doctors are on the verge of discovering treatments and cures for many diseases, cancer among them. Since I am a cancer survivor, I have decided that for the month of August, for each bead sale, I will donate $1.00 to Stand Up 2 Cancer, an organization collecting money to fund cancer research in the US. Please help me make a large donation by buying my beads on etsy, ebay and on my web site! This is a photo of some beads available on etsy!


No comments:

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...