Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beach!


WooHoo - we are leaving for the beach tomorrow morning! I am still taking bead orders and will get to work right away when I get back - so keep ordering! I will take all the items I have for sale on etsy, so you can still purchase etsy items, and I'll be able to mail them from South Carolina! I'll just leave you with some eye candy! I'm making some of my designer beads in a bigger mandrel size (4-5mm) in addition to the regular sizes I already make. Let me know if you are interested! These work great on "those" bracelets! I also have a customer who is using them on her braided dog leashes! Sounds like a cool idea!

No comments:

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...