Saturday, March 12, 2016

AJE February Component of the Month FINISHED!

I said I'd do it and I did!  I actually finished my byzantine chainmaille weave for Diana's February AJE Component of the Month - here it is!

Here's a detail of the weave.  I used aluminum rings, this necklace is very lightweight.  They go very well with Diana's component. 

This is the first time I made byzantine weave for some reason - I started out harder when I made chainmaille before - I have done japanese flower and mobius.   This is a fun necklace! Thanks for stopping back!


2 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

well done! This is my favorite weave, and still have yet to try it

Kim said...

That is gorgeous Sue, I love it!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...