Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beads of Courage Auction Teaser!

Jennifer Cameron, of Glass Addictions, has been holding a charm swap for a few years now.  Last year, it became a way to raise money for Beads of Courage.  This year, the theme for the charm swap is Love.  On November 15, the auctions on eBay will start and I hope you will all join in the fun by bidding high and often for some really really cute charms for a really really great cause!  I will reveal the charms I made on that day, as well as the charms I received, and provide you with a link for the auction!  Here's a little teaser of what I made!


3 comments:

Susan Delaney said...

The moment I held your wonderful charm in my hand I knew I had to make something from it. Your charm is simple, pure, elegant and gorgeous.

Susan Delphine Delaney
LadyFlowersbySusan

Perri www.ShaktipajDesigns.etsy.com said...

Ahhh, purity! Another facet of love that we often take for granted. Such a simple yet powerful statement these lovely charms make!

flowers said...

Your charm is lovely. I am so happy to have received one.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...