Saturday, November 16, 2013

Beaded Beads

I have recently become enamored with seed beading. I think it's because I used to like cross-stitch so much and miss doing it.  I gave up cross-stitch when I started making glass beads, and right now don't know of any patterns that would entice me to do it again - my favorite designer retired due to hand issues.  So I have become quite taken with seed beading, and making beaded beads.  I have made so many, in fact, that I decided I should offer them in my SueBeads etsy store!  You can find 6 pairs listed right now, with more to come later today!






I think you'll really enjoy my unique color combinations in your jewelry designs.  These make perfect earrings!  Here are some examples of earrings that I have made!





If you need a pair of earrings, they are $20 each and I would be happy to sell them to you!

1 comment:

Toltec Jewels for Jewel School Friends said...

Wow! You are really good at beadwork! Beautiful components :)

Facet - The Bead Box

Not sure if you heard, but Facet (Stringing, formerly Bead Style) is launching The Bead Box - one stop kits for jewelry making! It's a m...