Thursday, March 21, 2013

What Have I Been Doing????





I have been working with my boyfriend of late, a few days a week, installing some electrical for outside lights on a property. We'll also be doing some major landscaping work if this weather ever breaks!  It has taken me away a bit from blogs/blog hopping/blog reading and I apologize for that.  There is just not enough time in the day!!!  But I did score some free reclaimed copper!  I think I'll use this to try those cool beads that Patti Vanderbloemen made!  I'll have some photos and beads later!

3 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Can't wait to see them, Sue... copper is awesome and you can't beat FREE copper!

Patti Van said...

FREE COPPER!!! You go girl! Cannot wait to see what your beads!!!

Crafty Gal Linda said...

I know what you mean! The time just gets away. I am thinking the same thing with outside work and the weather. My flower beds need help!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...