Monday, October 8, 2012

Large Hole Bead Sets

I have some large hole bead sets available right now! I made them for my "big" show that turned out to be a "big" bust - each set is $25.  If you buy them off my blog right now, I'll throw in free no frills shipping!  Otherwise they will end up on etsy tomorrow!  Let me know what you want in comments and I'll send you a paypal invoice!  Thanks!  There are multiples of the Christmas sets, and two each of the first set and the orange set.


SOLD - Thank you!





2 comments:

BackstoryBeads said...

Hi Sue, just saw this post. Is the medium-blue and purple set still available? I have the perfect project for them!

BackstoryBeads said...

Should have been more specific, as I see there are 2 sets with blue and purple - the set in the second photo. Thanks!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...