Friday, December 9, 2011

Special Spacer Deal! SOLD!!!!!



The lovely Melinda Orr posted a tutorial on her blog on how to create a paypal button! She is having a daily sale and I thought I'd join in! To say thanks to all my customers and blog readers this year, I'm going to offer some beads at special prices! Today, I'm offering this strand of 37 spacer beads for just $15 plus $2 shipping!!!!!!!!!! There's only one set available and I will ship internationally! Just click on the Buy Now button below!

2 comments:

Cillaw said...

Wicked! Sorry I missed it.

Melinda Orr said...

I feel totally selfish! But they're ALL mine :-) Thanks Sue~

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...