Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pixie Shimmer Baroque Earrings


I may have mentioned I love this shape of bead I have been making! These are perfect for winter, or the holidays! They are made with white glass and pixie dust that shimmers like snow!

To make them, I put a small silver seed bead on a headpin, a baroque lampwork bead by me, and a siam simlicity swarovski crystal bead. Make a wrapped loop and you are ready to put them on your ear wires! Very quick and easy, a perfect gift for the holidays! You can find beads like this in my SueBeads etsy store!

5 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

Those are really cute. Love the bead.

adlinah said...

Love the bead and earrings! So pretty!

Marie Cramp said...

Perfect! Sparkles of snow <3 Love it

Patti Van said...

Love the red with the white! All of your beads are gorgeous!

TesoriTrovati said...

Those remind me of spinning tops. Very sweet shape! Enjoy the day, Miss Sue!
Erin