Saturday, November 5, 2011

Holiday Earrings


Do you like to wear holiday-themed items, but don't want to be waaaay obvious? I made these earrings and I think they fit the bill! I used two of my enameled filigrees in victorian red, and two of my ice sparkle mini beads. I made my own ear wires, too, and used two saucer beads on each one. I think they look pretty festive without being loud! If you happen to want a set of ice sparkle minis and red filigrees (4 beads total), let me know! I'll sell you a set for $10, and that includes shipping! What a deal!

5 comments:

Sally Russick said...

Sue, these earrings are perfect for the holiday season! The filigrees are such a beautiful color red!

Penny said...

Beautiful, you could wear those anytime!! Not just for the holiday season.

Cindy said...

So pretty, Sue!!

Rosemarie said...

Sue, do your have any of these holiday earrng sets left? I world like some of you do. Let me know.
Rosemarie

Beadweaver said...

Those are so pretty!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...