Sunday, May 1, 2011

Inspiration



A few days ago, Lorelei Eurto posted on her facebook wall a photo of a set of ceramic spheres by House of Ceramics on etsy. She felt that the photo would be great inspiration for bead makers. I did too - I love the colors and have recently been loving my round bead mold. I was going to make beads that night anyways, and this has me totally excited. The first photo is the one Lorelei posted - a set of four ceramic spheres in gorgeous cool colors. The second photo is my interpretation. It was fun. I think I'm going to try this each week!

9 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Love this interpretation! And I absolutely adore big Round beads!

Marcie A. said...

These are great! I think you did an amazing job capturing the spirit of the little spheres. Awesome!

Barbara Lewis said...

Really beautiful, Sue! Yours are a great rendition of those gorgeous ceramic pieces!

Kristi Bowman said...

I love that shop when Lorelei posted it and I love how it inspired you, I'd buy a pair of that front knobby bead if you list them.

Spirited Earth said...

very cool ..love your take on those spheres

Norma's Clay said...

Very nice interpretation. By just looking at the pictures you know what's all about. Gorgeous!

For My Sweet Daughter said...

I love what you made! Those beads are beautiful.
Shannon C

SueBeads said...

Thank you all so much for your comments! It was fun - there will be another set this week for interpretation!

Courtney said...

They look great! I love them.

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...