Saturday, May 28, 2011

Challenge - What do I do with those?


I have wanted to have a challenge of my own for quite some time. I am smitten with these little charms that I have been enameling, and decided they would be great for a challenge. Therefore, I would like to offer you, my readers, a little opportunity. Leave a comment on this blog post if you'd like to receive a set of 10 of these little charms. I will choose three people randomly to participate. If you are chosen, I will mail you a set of charms, my color choice, and ask that you complete your design in a few weeks' time (how about by June 25th) and have a blog reveal on that date! I will publish the list of participants and link to their blogs. I'll pick names on June 1st! I will choose the participants the old fashioned way - I'll write your name on a piece of paper and fold it up and let my son pick! Therefore, you can get extra entries by blogging or sharing on facebook; just let me know you did that in a separate comment and give me the link.

26 comments:

Kristi Bowman said...

That sounds fun, I would love to play!!

Paige said...

Oooh! Those are so cool! I'd love a chance to play with some of them. :)

Lucid Moon Studio said...

Those look fun, and I think I already have an idea for them :)Thanks for the giveaway!!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I shared your giveaway on Facebook...about 12 times! lol. I couldn't get the link to post, then the post showed up 12 times. I'm sure that will get me blocked by a few people...

Mellisa said...

I think they're adorable! I'd love to pair them up with some of my ceramic pieces :)

Julianna Cannon said...

oooooooh...those are awesome! Toss my name in that hat too, would ya please?

maryharding said...

I think this would be a fun challenge. Please count me in.

The Clay Chick said...

Very pretty, I would love to have a go!

Copper Diem said...

I would love to win!! those are cute!!

Anna Lear said...

I love these -- beautifully made, and nice cool colors! And I love challenges; when my mojo goes a'wandering away, a good challenge always brings it back home. So count me in; in any case I can't wait to see what you make with them!

Preserve Jewelry Studio said...

I have not seen these in your shop before. Probably because I spend too much time looking at the glass which I ador. I have the time to join in. I am already putting my thinking cap on in case I get lucky.

Lorelei Eurto said...

Count me in! These are hella cool

For My Sweet Daughter said...

Oh those ARE cool I would love to play :-)
Shannon C

Katie said...

I don't have a blog anymore but would love to participate....I already have ideas from just looking at the charms...

Shirley said...

Oh, you know I'm a sucker for a challenge! And that would definitely be one for a beadweaver. Count me in, girl!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

I'd like to play along too!

Cristi
2ifbysea1067@bellsouth.net

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

I Facebook'd as well. Thanks!

sundownbeaddesigns said...

I know what I'd do with those! I'd love to play along.

Jen V. said...

I want to play!

barbarasfernald.com said...

Way cool! Count me in!

kdevale said...

Cool! I would love to play.

Courtney said...

Oh what fun. I would love to play! thanks.

Kim said...

Those are really cool, I'd love to play! Thanks.

Prairie Emporium said...

Sue, sounds fun, I would love to play along!!

Cathie Carroll said...

Very Sweet.

I could sew them to shredded sari silk- my current favorite thing to do!

pam ferrari said...

I want to play! I finaly got an idea!