Thursday, March 24, 2011

Barbara Fernald's Jewelry!




Do you know Barb Fernald? She is a fantastic jewelry designer. She has some talent, that woman! She has a great blog too, and takes the most awesome photos AND uses some pretty cute props for her photos! She made the top two sets of earrings with my glass headpins. I think they turned out amazing, her riveting work is fantastic! I had to show you the last photo because I think the earrings are pretty inventive and really show her talent and style! You can find her etsy store right here!

3 comments:

jamberry_song said...

Those photos are really clever! She seems like a neat person. Will definitely check out her work. :)

barbarasfernald.com said...

Wow, Sue, thanks! I am so honored to have you put me on your blog! I love this jewelry, bead, artist, blog community. So fun. I get so much inspiration from other people. You all have great energy.
xoxo Barb

SueBeads said...

She is an incredibly neat person - you have to check out her blog!

Facet - The Bead Box

Not sure if you heard, but Facet (Stringing, formerly Bead Style) is launching The Bead Box - one stop kits for jewelry making! It's a m...