Sunday, December 19, 2010

Art Bliss Ornament Exchange




I decided to participate in the Art Bliss Ornament Exchange! My partner was Sally Russick, who happens to also live in Pennsylvania! She has a blog called WireWorked. She has an etsy store, too, which you can find here (it's on hiatus right now). I thought since I sent her ornament I'd show you what I sent. This is the first time I made an ornament with my beads, if you can believe it, and I really hope she likes it. It was fun, I think I will make more!

7 comments:

maryharding said...

Beautiful ornament. Love the green bead with the silver and the deep deep red.

Beadwright said...

That is beautiful. To nice to put away when Christmas is over.
Nicole/Beadwright

Wireworked said...

This is beautiful!! I love the green bead you made! I can't wait to get it. Thank you so much!!!!

jamberry_song said...

So gorgeous and elegant!!

Cindy said...

Very pretty, Sue! I'm sure Sally will love it!

Fundametals.net said...

Hey Sue, you and Sally made some awesome ornaments for eachother! Happy holidays!

stregata said...

Gorgeous ornament, Sue! Love it.