Monday, October 18, 2010

Fantastic Weekend!

Wow, I had a great weekend! On Friday, my friend Jason and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, got wings and beer, and watched the Penquins hockey game. Can I tell you how long it's been since I did that? Practically forever! On Saturday, we took a road trip to Lucketts Virginia to visit that funky store I posted about on Friday, and a few other antique places. I took far too many photos but I thought I share a few here and there!Piles of cool stuff!
I bought one of these windows to hang on my deck wall!
Cool cool cool filigree!
Giant chicken. No, I didn't buy it (though my daughter wishes I did!).

After this store, we went to the farmer's market and they had the most unusual pumpkins I've ever seen! I'll show them next post! Then, you have to see what Jason bought for his house!

7 comments:

Melissa Meman said...

Yay...glad you finally got back to the Luckett's store! I have been there before...it is great!!!

SummersStudio said...

I think you should have bought the chicken! But probably the windows are better value for money.

Jen V. said...

I'm so glad you had a fun weekend!! You needed it. :) I love the windows; I probably would've ended up with more than one, knowing that I don't need any. :) Take care!

sundownbeaddesigns said...

Oh...my kids woulda loved the chicken, and me too...The windows look really cool. Such fun!

JMoni63959 said...

I will go back there anytime you want to travel Sue...It was an awesome day and an incredible weekend!
Thanks!!
Jason

stregata said...

Thanks for giving us another peek, Sue. Such interesting objects.

Pretty Things said...

I'm pretty sure I've been there!!!!

Those windows are AWESOME!

Facet - The Bead Box

Not sure if you heard, but Facet (Stringing, formerly Bead Style) is launching The Bead Box - one stop kits for jewelry making! It's a m...