Friday, October 1, 2010

Beads from Bliss



Oh man, what a week it's been. I found out I have really high blood pressure. I mean, really high. I hope it's just a leftover from the stress that I was going through all summer and that it will go away with some changes like exercise, positive thinking, etc. I haven't been doing much, trying to alleviate some stress and get some rest this week. I did make beads last night and will be shortly, but wanted to show you two beads I made in the Hard Candy class at Art Bliss last weekend (I gave my kids each one of the other two I made, so no photos - they have disappeared into the dark recesses of their rooms!). I had a great time and Melissa was a really great, laid-back teacher! I'm happy for what I learned and grateful that I could have the opportunity to go! I'll have some photos of all the charms I received in the swap tomorrow - we have some talented ladies out there!

13 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Take.Good.Care. YOu are the only SueBeads we've got! I love these beads. Looks like a fun class.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Mary Newton Designs said...

Take good care of yourself. I hope your blood pressure problems improve!

Copper Diem said...

Such a COOL bead!

mairedodd said...

take care - coolest beads - i really love them...

Leslie @ Bei Mondi said...

I really love the color of these. Your enameling looks great and covers the beads well. I had issues with mine. It was great to spend the time with you. Hope we can do it again next year!

Pretty Things said...

Oh eek, take care of the high blood pressure!

I love what you made! And hope to see you at next year's event!

Gardanne said...

Those enamel beads are beautiful, glad you had a fun class. More time in the studio should get that blood pressure down.

sasha and max said...

take care of yourself Sue - I had the same problem this time last year brought on by work stress and not enough exercise - its very scary but you can get it down with focus - diet, exercise and trying not to have the mind dwelling on all the negative stuff.
Vicki :)

Silver Parrot said...

I'm glad you're taking steps to look after yourself. I know from experience how hard it is to watch your health when you're undergoing a stressful period! Love the new beads - they are gorgeous!

Cindy said...

I'm enjoying seeing everyone's Hard Candy beads! This turned out great!! It was great seeing you last weekend! :-)
Cindy

stregata said...

Hope you can get the blood pressure under control! Not good.
Love those Hard Candy beads (drool)!!

SummersStudio said...

Oh, do take care of yourself. High BP is a scary kind of thing and makes you feel pretty awful as well. Love those beads!

Fundametals.net said...

Hey Sue, sorry to hear about the high blood pressure. Please take care of yourself, relax and I hope the stressful period you were going through is all behind you.
Those are awesome beads! I just love the.
Jeanette