Friday, June 11, 2010

Taking a Week!


So, as I mentioned, I am taking next week off! I will leave my shop open (thanks for the comments encouraging me ladies!) and will ship starting June 21st. I have added a bunch of last minute items - if you still buy into tonight, I will find a mailbox to stick them in tomorrow morning! I will have computer but probably won't be able to check too often, so bear with me if you send questions or comments. I appreciate each and every one and will get back to you as soon as possible! I'll post a photo as soon as I can!

8 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Have a wonderful trip. Take lots of pics and share them when you are back!

Marie Cramp said...

Have a great week off! and I love the beads in this post! super cute :)

stregata said...

Have a wonderful time, do some relaxing, replenish your spirit!

Courtney said...

Have a great week off! Enjoy!

王周宏儒 said...

看後受益良多,謝謝∪ˍ∪..................................................

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

Sue, thanks for the fast turnaround time of my purchase! I'm thrilled with my new treasures! Anyway, enjoy your vacation, you deserve it! Happy Creating, Millie

萱祥 said...

Where did you purchase this product?..................................................

steufel said...

Wow, these beads are awesome! The colors, the etching - Stefanie in awe