Saturday, May 22, 2010

Updates





* Yesterday was my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!). We went out for dinner to celebrate - it was nice! Good food!

* My surgery seems to have been a success, but I guess I have to wait a little bit longer to make sure! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

* The girl's concussion test scores are going up! This is due to the addition of a medication that makes the dopamine in her brain work harder to help her think better. I'm learning so much! We have been averaging three doctor appointments a week, so I usually only have Fridays to make beads, and that's after I do the grocery stuff, or whatever! Yesterday I got to make beads, which leads to...

* I will have some beads and some headpins listed later, as soon as I get to take the photos today, because...

* It's pool opening day, and while the engineer can handle it himself, I know I will have to be on-call to help with whatever...fun!

* I'll leave you with this photo of my wisteria, from the spring. It's the 10th year for it, and boy did it go crazy this year with blooms!

Edited to add - new additions in the SueBeads etsy store, and photos here!

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Wow, so much going on! I hope all is well and stays well!

韋于倫成 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!!..................................................

Jen V. said...

Wishing you and concussion girl continued good progress!! Great goodies for this week. :)

Inuit

Forgot to add my Inuit piece to the keep your sanity post, here it is!