Saturday, May 22, 2010
* Yesterday was my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!). We went out for dinner to celebrate - it was nice! Good food!
* My surgery seems to have been a success, but I guess I have to wait a little bit longer to make sure! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
* The girl's concussion test scores are going up! This is due to the addition of a medication that makes the dopamine in her brain work harder to help her think better. I'm learning so much! We have been averaging three doctor appointments a week, so I usually only have Fridays to make beads, and that's after I do the grocery stuff, or whatever! Yesterday I got to make beads, which leads to...
* I will have some beads and some headpins listed later, as soon as I get to take the photos today, because...
* It's pool opening day, and while the engineer can handle it himself, I know I will have to be on-call to help with whatever...fun!
* I'll leave you with this photo of my wisteria, from the spring. It's the 10th year for it, and boy did it go crazy this year with blooms!
Edited to add - new additions in the SueBeads etsy store, and photos here!
at May 22, 2010
Forgot to add my Inuit piece to the keep your sanity post, here it is!
Appropriately, Jenny provided us with kintsugi hearts for the Art Elements February Component of the Month. But not just any hearts - b...
I really didn't have a lot of creative time this month as I had a bunch of concrete work done at my house and, I don't know about yo...