Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Great Event


Every year, my son's school has a fundraising event they call, The Great Event. This year was the first year in a long time that I did not attend (crazy medical issues and new book coming out and all made it impossible!!) but I did donate an item again to their on-line auction. The above photo is what I donated - it was fun to make. I have a question for you bloggy buddies - should I start offering these sets in my etsy store? I have a few that have already been melted and just need the canape sets to go along with them. I think they are fun - and something different, especially for the wedding season!

4 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Sue, I love these. I've bought a couple of the slumped wine bottles locally as gifts. What I really like about yours are the beaded canape serving ware that goes with them.

Barbara Lewis said...

See what happens when fire is involved?!! Beautiful things are created! Are you writing a book too, Sue?

Jen V. said...

I agree, your beads on the servers are what really put this set above others that are available out there. Makes them more specialer. :)

Christine said...

I really like those sets, and I think they would be great offerings for your shop. :)

Is everyone writing a book but ME? I wanna write one too... ;)