Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bronze Infused Purple Turquoise



"A new variation of purple turquoise
created when blue compressed Kingman
turquoise is infused with bronze metal
to create a matrix, dyed purple and stabilized."
Dakota Stones web site

I LOVE this stuff! I got it from Dakota Stones - they have some cool stuff! They are going to be at BeadFest Wire this weekend, so if you're there, you should check them out! If you don't get there, I will be offering some as destash in my etsy store as soon as I figure out what I am going to do with them!

4 comments:

Marie Cramp said...

Save me a couple!! That is awesome!! I am obviously not going to make it to the show ;) so seriously, if you are parting with a couple?? let me know!!

Marie

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

oooo, beautiful!

Francy said...

Oh my! My daughter would love to have something made from those.

What have you made with them? Just beautiful.

I will have to haunt your etsy store to get some!

mairedodd said...

oh, those are pretty sweet... will be watching your shop too!