Friday, April 30, 2010

ArtyBecca

I might really need these beads from her store (above)




I mentioned I had another post, about my new friend ArtyBecca! Rebecca happens to be from the 'burgh, and actually lives about 8 minutes away from me! She makes these really cool polymer clay beads, they are very earthy and really my style! I saw her etsy shop and sent her a convo just telling her I really like her beads. She shot me one back, saying she liked mine and did I want to trade? You bet! These are the beads she sent me, and I sent her some enameled beads and a pair of the ivory sparkle lampworked beads. I just took a look at her shop, and it's going to be hard for me to resist buying some - like I don't have enough beads yet, right? She is going to post the necklace she made out of her beads and my beads on her blog - check it out! It's gorgeous!

6 comments:

Jen V. said...

That's so cool that you found each other!

Pearl and Pebble said...

Wonderful beads!

Francy said...

Her beads are beautiful. I got some from her yesterday in the mail like the ones in the second pic.

I also purchased a silvery blue set that are to die for.

Everyone always needs more beads, right?

mairedodd said...

agreed - it's so great you found each other! have fun with an artsy buddy and your new beads...

思穎思穎 said...

每個人生命中都可能遇到貴人,這些貴人不一定真的尊貴,他可能是陌生人,也可能是你的敵人。..................................................

Gardanne said...

Thanks for the tip, those organic designs are right up my alley.