Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Stash From Nancy


This is the stash I received from Nancy of Round Rabbit for the Bead Soup Party! On top, you see her ceramic connectors, a clasp, and a beautiful focal piece with birds on a branch. I love the color!

On the bottom, you will see the other beads she sent along - I like the combination, but I'm going to have a hard time putting it altogether. Nancy is an artist first and foremost, and I am not! I hope I can do her work justice!

I spent all morning dealing with a leaking water heater, so didn't get much done. But tonight I got a bunch of photos of beads taken, so I will be listing a few in the SueBeads etsy store in a bit! My focal mania is in full force!

9 comments:

Marie Cramp said...

I have a ton of stuff in my cart and I can only sit there and look at it. I hate being broke. lol. The two sets of two lentil beads are my faves. I really, really want those!! Maybe if I get some customers... :)

Can't wait to see what else you have created to tantalize our "eye" buds. lol

Marie

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

Those are unique ceramic pieces, I love them. Can't wait to see what you design!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

The bird focal is fabulous! I love the color too. I can't wait to see what you do with them...don't worry, you will do great!

Lisa

Lucid Moon Studio said...

The bird focal is fabulous! I love the color too. I can't wait to see what you do with them...don't worry, you will do great!

Lisa

SummersStudio said...

Love the colours in the ceramic pieces Nancy sent you. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do. It will be good!

We just went through the leaking water heater saga. Ah, why don't they last forever? Surprising though how much longer the hot water lasts now.

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

Those are some pretty colors! I'm sure you'll make something wonderful!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful set of beads you received from Nancy! Can't wait to see what you design with them.
Cindy

Silver Parrot said...

I've purchased some of those triangular connectors from Nancy, but this is the first time I've seen the bird/branch focal. THAT is truly outstanding. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Round Rabbit said...

I'm getting excited! I am sure whatever you do will be beautiful! I'm writing my blog post right now to go up at 6 in the morning. Tee-hhee!