Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Beads and California


Some new beads in the etsy store, although a lot of them sold just a bit after I listed them! I am going to California later today - the engineer is presenting a paper at a conference, and I get to go along! I am going to see my friend from college, and also my Aunt who lives out there! Should be a nice trip, but short! I'll be home on Sunday night, all jet-lagged and everything! I am going to keep the etsy store open, but won't be able to mail things until Monday. Also, my web server is still not working - I'm not happy about this at all. Does anyone have any suggestions for web server services???? Don't forget to enter the giveaway on the post below!

4 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

Pretty beads! An advance welcome to CA and we'll try to clear the rain out ahead of your arrival :-)

SueBeads said...

Hey, Kelly, that would be great! I was joking with you yesterday - I hear all about the rain and the worries about the mud slides - I hope you are ok! I know you all aren't used to the drips falling out of the sky!

Kobey said...

Have a great time.

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

we're having rain now. :(