Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BeadStyle July 2009



The BeadStyle 2009 Magazine is out - and in case I didn't mention it, I'm in it! I submitted a necklace I had made for my mom's birthday with my own lampworked beads - she just got it back (her birthday was in November!). Better late than never! The beads I made for the necklace are now listed on the home page of my web site (www.suebeads.com) so if you want to purchase any, you can! Also, the beads Naomi used in the bracelet are also featured on the home page, in case you want those too!

10 comments:

Rosanne said...

I just bought that mag today.
Beautiful necklace!
Congratulations to you....

Leslie said...

Beautiful necklace and bracelet. You should show a picture of them. Your photos are always good!

Katie said...

Beautiful! Your beads are always sooo awesome - I could spend all of my play money on your beads and still find more that I like!!

SharonP said...

Congrats! Love those flame colored beads of yours!

Marbella Designs said...

that's awesome! i have to go and get this asap.

Melissa J. Lee said...

Congratulations! I'll be sure to pick up a copy.

Silver Parrot said...

Just got my issue in the mail yesterday, but haven't read it yet. Can't wait to see your stuff in it!

stregata said...

Those coral beads are just terrific! Such yummy colours! Love them!

Lisa said...

AWESOME!!! Don't forget to celebrate and revel in it!!

LisaBabe said...

Wow how great your necklace was published. I'll need to see if I can grab a copy over here.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...