Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Art Pendants in Etsy Store

I listed some more art pendants in the BellaHannahJane etsy store. I'm really liking these! I think the girls at my daughter's school will really go for them - at least I hope so! I will be taking down all the inventory in the etsy stores before I attend the holiday shoppe (which I can't believe keeps getting closer and closer - I still need to make some beads for it!) so if there's anything you want, you should get it in November! I put a picture of the Chinese Horse up here on the blog - I really like it! I'm making it for a friend and her daughter, too - ssh - don't tell her!

No comments:

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...