Saturday, September 20, 2008

Halloween Beads!


I have some cute halloween-type beads up in my etsy shop right now - check them out. Some people enjoy halloween, but don't necessarily like the pumpkins and bats jewelry - here's where my beads come in! If you are a mom who's going to the school halloween parade, but have an older child, I think you could really make something cute out of these beads! If you are going to a party, but don't want the bats, as I've mentioned, these will also do very nicely! Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Karolen said...

Very yummy color! I love the swirled frit with the clear. Nice technique. You've got some beautiful beads in your Etsy shop!

SueBeads said...

Thank you thank you!

Raike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rocki said...

Oh wow Sue - these are HOT! Love 'em!

SueBeads said...

Thanks everyone!