Skip to main content

Facet - The Bead Box

Not sure if you heard, but Facet (Stringing, formerly Bead Style) is launching The Bead Box - one stop kits for jewelry making! It's a monthly subscription and you can choose one of two options!

"We are so pleased and proud to be launching the Facet Jewelry Box — a subscription-based service for beaders of all stripes! We’ll have two different boxes to choose from: The Quick & Easy Stringing Box, and The Bead Stitching Box. Sign up today, and a new box will be delivered to your doorstep once per month, with not one, but TWO surprise beading projects. Everything that you need to make two finished pieces of jewelry will be included: all the beads, wire, clasps, and findings, plus complete how-to instructions with photos and patterns — in full color. All you need to supply are the tools!"


Not only that, but if you go to THIS LINK, you can also enter to win prizes!  The box subscriptions start in January, but you can sign up now! Please note that reserving a spot does not sign you up for the subscription service just yet, but does get you entered into the contest and allows you to receive information when the boxes come available!


"You can sign up today during our special pre-launch period and be the first to get your hands on our inaugural boxes. By reserving your spot early in this exciting new subscription box offering, you’ll be automatically entered into a drawing to win a full years’ subscription (that's 12 free boxes containing everything you need to make 24 projects!) — and if you refer a friend, there will be even more perks and rewards!"

Once you sign up, you'll receive a survey asking your opinion on what types of things you'd like to see in the boxes.  Then later, you'll receive an opportunity to sign up for the subscription!  See - easy! And just signing up during the pre-launch places NO obligation on you to actually purchase a box, BUT you might win something!


Comments

Unknown said…
I followed all the links which take you to the same page but it doesn't say much. I entered my email hoping to find out how much it would cost but no info on that. Bead and Button has changed a lot lately--a lot of very simple stuff and a whole lot of stringing so I was looking for something new but it seems like everyone who signs up will vote so probably this is a teal gamble. You could get a bunch of real simple patterns that you could have made up yourself

Popular posts from this blog

The Tacky Earring Blog Hop

Diana Ptaszynski had a great idea, instead of a Tacky Christmas Sweater blog hop, a Tacky Holiday Earring blog hop! I was on it.  I had ideas right away.  I had so many I had to control myself.  You can buy these for $15 each, too!  Here we go! I found these awesome wreaths in the miniature Christmas section in Michaels, and they go perfectly with silver and copper colored plastic beads! These trees were found in Michaels, on an end-cap - I assume they are scrapbook or card making supplies, but make fantastic earrings.  The holes were a little small and far down, so I had to make LARGE loops.  Paired these with cute little gold colored jingle bells! And, finally, the ones I had in my head the moment she announced the blog hop.  Dr. Seuss sparkly puff balls with ribbons.  The only thing that would have made these better for me is if I could have found the red ribbons I really wanted to pair these with - don't get me wrong, the silver is cool and all, but in my head they w

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party! What is a Bead Soup Blog Party? Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following: ~ A focal ~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw) ~ Some coordinating spacers or beads Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not. You may recall my partner was Margot Potter ; click this link to see the blog post I wrote of what she sent me! Here's what I made! Dangly earrings! Come see what the rest of us made! 1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things 2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio 5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations 6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs 7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things 8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe 9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto 10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio 11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas 12.