Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ornament Blog Hop

Heather Powers is once again hosting the Ornament Blog Hop through the Art Bead Scene Blog!  Since I love making ornaments, I participate every year she does this!  Here's what I made this year!

This first one is made with my lampwork beads and a heart by Kristie Roeder of Artisan Clay.

 These next three are made with my lampwork beads and wood pendants by Ashley at Summer Wind Art!



Check out the post tomorrow for the links to all the participants at Art Bead Scene!


9 comments:

Heather Powers said...

I love the color palette you used in your ornaments! I have some of Ashley's on my tree too. Thanks for sharing your new ornaments with us.

Kathy Lindemer said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the bear and that is just because I love bears.

thecolorofdreams said...

What cute and sweet ornaments. They will look great on your tree.

The Gentle Beader said...

What a lovely collection of pendants and they work so well for Christmas ornaments. That gets me thinking about what I might have in my stash that would do for making some. Thanks for sharing your creations.

bairozan said...

I love all the ornaments but the wood pendants are really special!

fulgorine said...

Each ornament has so much personality. Lovely.

TesoriTrovati said...

I love all the ornaments! Have always admired the Summer Wind Art pieces but I have been on a bead diet for some time. I think I am finding it harder and harder to resist! Enjoy the day! Erin

Sarah said...

Summer Wind art beads are awesome! You did a great job incorporating them into fun ornaments.

Hagia Sofia Info said...

Great work and great combination of wood and metal. Thanks for sharing it. Fine Line Productions

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...