Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hearts for SALE!

I love hearts.  I have so many hearts I don't even know what to do with them!  I collect them!  Ceramic, metal, my own glass ones... I love making them too!





I have these larger heart beads listed on my SueBeads Facebook business page album, Large Hearts for Sale.  I'm trying the facebook thing to see if I can get away from etsy.  My goal, too, is to revamp my web site.  I'm a bit limited because I am on a pappashop web site and I am not good at the whole computer programming thing, but I think I can make it a little better.  Hopefully this year!

I also have smaller hearts for sale on the album Small Hearts for Sale.








I'd "love it" if you'd take a look and see if there are any you want!

Thanks for checking in!




No comments:

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...