Thursday, May 23, 2013

Big Azz Beads!







Fellow lampworker Genea recently purchased a large lentil press from Zoozii's.  I mentioned to her that I had one and hardly ever use it!  She gave me a little challenge to get some beads done!  It was good for me, because I haven't been making a lot of beads lately.  I have no energy from working the job I am working right now, and no time if I want to accomplish anything in the house and yard and say HI to my kids now and then!  I took the challenge, and made some beads.  It was doable for me over two nights, I had a couple of hours and each of these beads takes a lot of glass and a bit of time.  Hope you like them, you can find them in my SueBeads etsy store!

4 comments:

Emakaye said...

I like to make big aZZ beads too. I love the lentil shape. You're right they do take A LOT of glass. These all came out beautiful!

Barb Fernald said...

Way cool!

maryharding said...

Your new beads are gorgeous Sue!! Keep on going!!

KayzKreationz said...

Those are gorgeous. And I love the shape. I do love your beads. Nice job. Glad you had the time to meet the challenge.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...