Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Art Bead Scene Ornament Blog Hop


There's an ornament blog hop going on with Art Bead Scene!  This is the ornament I gave you a sneak peek at on Saturday!  I made the green baroque bead and the hanger was made from brass wire - simple and easy to make.  The chandelier part has a funny story.  I purchased these on eBay having been given the impression they were vintage crystal.  They are neither vintage nor crystal.  I don't quite know what they are - they could be some sort of glass, but they almost feel like plastic to me.  You can see mold marks on the sides.  When I questioned the description, I was immediately given a refund no questions asked.  Hmmmm.  AND they said, don't send them back, just keep them.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  So, I had a pile of these things laying around, and decided they would make great tree ornaments or window charms. 

Now, go have fun looking at everyone else's ornaments! 

3 comments:

Niky Sayers said...

very festive looking!

SummersStudio said...

Whatever they are, they make great ornaments!

Sherri Stokey said...

Yes, very suspicious... but it looks like they make GREAT ornaments!

Facet - The Bead Box

Not sure if you heard, but Facet (Stringing, formerly Bead Style) is launching The Bead Box - one stop kits for jewelry making! It's a m...