Monday, June 4, 2012

I Have A Web Site!





Yep, I have a web site!  Did you know?  It's here, at SueBeads! It's for all my made-to-order sets of beads, although you can buy some individually as well.  It is hosted by pappashop - it's not the best web site, and it does cost me money to run it every month.  But I have my whole catalog on it - if I change, I would have to go and redo a lot of things and that's just not possible right now with preparing for Bead Fest Philly and the Delmont Apple N Arts Festival.  I do not get a lot of traffic on my web site anymore - it seems like everyone knows about etsy.  I would love to have some made-to-order orders, before I decide to just scrap my whole web site.  That's why I'm removing the shipping charges for a few weeks on my web site, so if you place an order, you get FREE SHIPPING!  I'd love to have you take a look and see if there's anything you'd like me to make you!

3 comments:

Melissa Meman said...

Yay websites! I have been trying to move away from Etsy onto mine as well...it is hard. Will have to come look at some beads :)

Sandra said...

Congrats! I hope to open one too! Let us know how you do with it.

Sharyl said...

What a deal! I'll be right over! :-) I have a website too, but it's been a freebie one for a while now and time is running out so I haven't promoted it. I feed some of my ArtFire items through that page, then try to redirect people. Anyway, I'm babbling. Off to visit your website! Thanks!

Facet - The Bead Box

Not sure if you heard, but Facet (Stringing, formerly Bead Style) is launching The Bead Box - one stop kits for jewelry making! It's a m...