Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Barb Fernald Earrings!



I love Barb Fernald's style! I love her work! I love her earrings! So much so that when she recently posted some that she had made, I emailed her right away that I neeeeeeeded two of them! And being that crazy Barb, she agreed that she needed to sell them! And now they are mine! A little gift for me! Why not, I'm always giving to other people, why not to myself!??!?! You should visit her etsy store and check out what she has listed there - she does amazing work, not only PMC but copper and bronze clay, too. You'll probably neeeeeeed some of her stuff, too, and maybe she'll need to sell it to you!

4 comments:

Patti Van said...

I agree...her work is awesome! Glad you treated yourself to those gorgeous earrings!

Lesley said...

Those arevery lovely-I'm not surprised you had to have them Sue!

Lesley said...

Those arevery lovely-I'm not surprised you had to have them Sue!

Barb Fernald said...

Hey thanks for the shout out Sue!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...