Friday, March 9, 2012

Ornamentea: Charm Swap 2012

Erin Prais-Hintz; Doris Galyon; Marya

Jenny Davies-Reazor; Heidi; Glenda Adams; Charlene Jacka


I participated in Ornamentea's Charm Swap this year! It was fun - make 7 charms and send them in! Pay for postage, and they will send you 7 different charms back! Very simple! Here's photos of what I got back! They are all so different and cute!

Erin sent one of her Simple Truths Pendant (kanji for beauty); Doris made an amazing little book; Marya made a cool peace sign charm. Jenny made one of her ceramic pendants; Heidi's charm means "luck"; Glenda made a very cute floral charm; and Charlene made a nest for a cute little owl to rest on!

For the life of me, I swear that not only did I take a photo of the charm I sent, but made 8 of them and I can't find the photo or the charm! If I do, I'll post it!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

OOOH! SO CUTE! I am beyond excited to see my package. It hasn't arrived yet. I wonder if it will have a Suebeads in it?
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Beads2Die4 said...

I love this idea. How do you participate?

Jennifer said...

Its exciting to know where one of mine went! I am curious how many people participated... and love that we are a well interconnected community. You got mine, I got charms from 3 people I know... It was a fun surprise!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...