Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Earring Swap

Earrings I sent to Pam

Earrings Pam sent to me!


Diana, from Suburban Girl Beads, decided that she didn't have enough things to do with moving into a new house, so she hosted an art bead earring swap! My partner was Pam Ferrari! This is her blog and this is her etsy store! We are both glass bead makers and live on totally opposite sides of the country. I made a couple pairs of earrings but eventually decided on the ones in the photo to send to her. I made the lampwork beads and the ear wires, and the headpins are from Rocki's Supplies on etsy.

Pam made these beads herself, too! I love that I can wear them with many things - my go to color is always black so these are perfect! Thanks Pam! Check out everyone else's blog to see what they made!

The Host: Diana Ptaszynski http://www.suburbangirlstudio.com
Jenny Davies Reazor http://www.jdaviesreazor.com/
Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp http://www.skyejewels.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Cillaw said...

You both rock! Beautiful beads and earrings!!

Shirley said...

Oh, both of them are beautiful!

Stacey said...

Both so very lovely.

stacilouise said...

Great glass beads on them!!!!

lindalandig said...

Both pairs of earrings are gorgous! Love the lampwork!

Marie Cramp said...

You guys both did great! Love both pairs! :)

moonlitfantaseas said...

love both pairs!

Jennifer said...

I take my hat off to you two talented lamp work women! Both sets of beads are gorgeous in such different ways! (Sue the bead in my ArtBliss charm bag was heavenly! )

The Bead Stylist said...

I didn't realize people did this what a terrific idea...I just started making earrings, not sure I'm ready to swap but will certainly keep an eye on your blog post not just for the swaps but just keeping an eye on the designs as they are oh, so pretty...!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...