Monday, February 14, 2011

Bead Cruise Headpins!


Heather, of Humblebeads, is so multi-talented. She's a bead maker, she's a jewelry maker, she's an illustrator and author, she edits the Art Bead Scene blog, and she plans the Bead Cruises! I am again providing some beads for the goody bag you receive if you sail on the bead cruise - this year I am sending glass headpins! I made 80 of them today - I need to make 40 more tonight or tomorrow! I think they look great and I hope the recipients love them too!

8 comments:

umelecky said...

Love the look of these! Pretty photo too!

Lorelei Eurto said...

hi Sue! These are so great! Can you make some for me (after you are done- i like those lime and teal pins- so pretty!)

Courtney said...

These are so beautiful! The colors are great.

TesoriTrovati said...

Dang. I wish I was going on that cruise! Someday...
These are really special, Sue!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Deb said...

Wow, I love those headpins, they are gorgeous. I wish I was going on the bead cruise too!

Deb (Green Shoot)

Genea said...

Wow! You go girl! How the HECK to you make SO many in one day?!

Heather Powers said...

These are so awesome - can't wait to see them!!!

rockcreekcreations said...

wow! I wish I was going! those are neat!