Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bead Swap

Jayne does decoupage boxes and sent the stash in this box!
Kilt pin, pearl in a bird's nest, and a suitcase charm she altered.
Yummy polymer bead from Cathryn of Chili Cats.
Assorted gems.
More assorted gems.


I participated in an August Bead Swap that the lovely Lori Anderson arranged. My partner was Jayne Capps, aka Boot-C. Here are some photos of what she sent me! Aren't they great? She somehow sensed that I really like green! She also made a few things too! Very nice of her!

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

How fun! I totally missed the boat on this bead swap. I am just not good at accessing that yahoo group and I never get the emails. Drats. These are great. I love the little suitcase...where are you going to take that one on a trip?
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Boot ~C said...

What a surprise to open your post on my reader & see my box! So funny, your timing, I wrote & featured you today too~ :)

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...