Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Entry for Erin's Hardware Challenge


Erin, of Treasures Found, is hosting a challenge right now - use hardware store objects to create jewelry (the short version!). This is my entry. I know it's not a winner - there are some amazing creations to be seen! - but I had fun with the lock washers. They make great jump rings. The internal lock washer connects the ear wire, and the external lock washer connects the dangle (the spikey one). I was going to create a bracelet for the challenge as well, but had a migraine on Friday and a migraine hangover on Saturday and just didn't find the time to create this weekend. We did get our tree, however, so I feel something was accomplished! I may still make it, just to try it. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

stregata said...

Great idea, Sue!
Sorry to hear about your migraine - I really feel for you, having had countless migraines in the course of my life. Hope you're feeling better today!

Pearl and Pebble said...

Very cool!!!!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...