Friday, April 17, 2009

Something I Love

Do you get the Sundance Jewelry catalog? I do, and I love it! I save it for later, then when I have a minute, I sit down and go through it to see what they have that I covet! I don't buy a lot of jewelry, because I can make it, but I never make anything for myself except earrings. I just love this bracelet. It's called Heartbeat Bracelet; I love the coral, and I love the (what I'm guessing is) Hill Tribes heart that's off center. I may just buy this for myself, for my birthday!

6 comments:

sharon said...

First of all, Happy Birthday! I get this catalog, it's stunning! Go ahead, treat yourself Sue!

Sandy said...

It is a cute little bracelet. I don't buy much either. I make it and sell it, but I don't wear it. I know, strange....

2ifbysea said...

OOOOH! It's cute! I love Sundance too. My fav bracelet is in the outlet section. It's called "Peace Dove" and it's by Jes MaHarry.

SueBeads said...

Thanks Sharon, it's not my birthday until May, but it's never too early to start thinking, right?!?!?!

Kristin said...

Count me in among those who love this catalog. I horde them and when I feel uninspired I look back through them to help get the creative juices going.

Lisa said...

I go through Sundance catalogs whenever I need inspiration. I aspire to make stuff like that! It really is chock full of ideas.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...